Nov 19, 2010

HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody! Murphies here! Happy Friday! It has been an awesome day...I got to eat a bowl of cereal!!!!! Grape Nuts to be exact...It was soooooooooo good that it filled my little belly and made me tired. I get to go to the movies later! Yup! That's right! Since I am a Certifed Service Doggie, I can go anywhere my foster mommy does. We're gonna see "Tangled" cuz she doesn't want me to see anything scary since I'm in training. Check out my new pictures!!!!! I'm learning how to swim and my foster mommy let me use a noodle which is good because that was my first time in the water and I'm not such a good swimmer yet. Well I'll dictate more to Tiffany later but I gotta go get my shoes on and get ready to go! Also, if you wanna see videos of me check out this Youtube site...http://www.youtube.com/tiffycoke




Waiting for "Nasty the Squirrel"

Romping in my yard. I love to run!