Oct 31, 2010

Murphy's First Blog Post!

Hi everybody, my name is Murphy!

I was named after the Tennessee town I'm from, called "Murfreesboro."
I was abandoned at the shelter, starving, scared, and with lymes disease, until I was saved by this nice girl who took me in the day I was supposed to be, well, you know...
Anyway, I am an English Pointer and I think I am about 2 years old. I got neutered and vaccinated, and I've been with my foster Mommy, Tiffany, since May. She loves me and tells me all the time that I am soooooooo cute. She also says I am a very sweet boy.
I do like to give gentle kisses and hugs, and I LOVE affection. I know I am the smartest doggie my mommy has ever known cuz she tells me that too. I really like pleasing people so I love to learn new things. For instance, I just got all my papers and I'm an official service dog now!!!!!!!!!! I hope to start visiting kids at the hospital soon but sometimes I get excited and jump. I'll remember not to do that soon.

My mom says I have a VERY even temper and I would do well with anyone active cuz I need to run everyday and chase squirrls.
I love other doggies and I have a cat at home who I like too. I try to get her to play with me but she usually just hits me and then runs away. I take her abuse and just wag my tail. I like her anyway...

So today is Halloween and I'm going to be a lobster for part of the night and a squirrl the rest of the night. I can't WAIT to see all of the kids!
I'm gonna have my foster mommy put lots of pictures of me on here VERY soon!!!!!!!!!
So if you're looking for a doggie or even if you have one but want another, I need someone to love me forever and I promise I will love you back and make you happy!
-Murph